All essential components for early drug discovery such as synthesis of chemical intermediates, process impurities, reference compounds, drug metabolites, and pro-drug; lead generation and optimization; bioconjugate chemistry; targeted molecules for MRI and others Molecular Imaging techniques.
Analytical Services for Synthesis Projects
Our variety of technique and instrumentation ensures the quality, reliability, swiftness and confidentiality of the synthesized molecules.
GEM FORLAB Analytical Services allows performing the chemical analysis needed to characterize in house the synthesized compounds.
Our discovery analytical and purification team provide high quality analytical and separation services. Products can be purified to high purity with our preparative chromatographic systems, including reverse phase and normal phase chromatography using up to 2 Kg of silica gel.
Furthermore we perform the isolation of Impurities from starting materials, intermediates, APIs and drug products using various techniques, including:
- Gel Permeation/Gel Filtration (SEC)
- Polymeric Stationary Phase (e.g. Amberlite XAD1600)
- Ion Exchange Resin Purification (SAX, SCX, WAX, WCX)
- Flash Chromatography Automatic System (e.g. Biotage)
GEM FORLAB delivers high quality compounds: chemical purities >95% by LC-MS and NMR controls.
GEM FORLAB offers custom synthesis services to support many different industries.
Our team provides organic synthesis of compounds at the milligram to hundreds grams (500 g) scale in our labs.
We can handle difficult chemical synthesis project that require fast turnaround and clear communication of results.
FORLab offers custom synthesis to support:
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Process research & development
- Analytical services for synthesis projects
We will safeguard your confidentiality, as our clients retain all intellectual property of their research.
Our chemical synthesis team has strong expertise with various chemical compunds:
- Contrast Agent (Gd based for MRI, Iodinated agent for CT…etc)
- Specialty and Fine chemicals
- Targeted Molecules (eg.: Conjugated Molecules with: Phospholipids, Fluorescent Probes, PEG, Biotin…etc)
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Analogues, Metabolites, Standards & Impurities
- Analytical HPLC WATERS® (Empower) with UV/visible and diode array
- Autopurification HPLC WATERS® (MassLynx) with UV/visible, diode array and conductivity detectors
- FPLC system BIO-RAD NGC™ 10 Medium Pressure Chromatography Sistem with UV/visible, multi-wavelenght and conductivity detectors: SEC, Polymeric Adsorbent, Silica, C18 Columns
- FPLC system GEHealthcare/Amersham ÄKTA Explorer with UV/visible, multi-wavelenght and conductivity detectors: SEC, Polymeric Adsorbent, Silica, C18 Columns
- Micro and small scale laboratory tools
- Glass reactor up to 25L, with temperature operating range (from -20 to 120 °C)
- Rotary and Large scale Evaporators
- Laboratory Freeze Dryer
- Hydrogenation apparatous (H2 or Hydrogen transfer)